|TARPEEZ® can be installed in a matter of minutes.
It can be installed whether your truck is overflowing, or empty.
TARPEEZ® is held onto the truck with one continuous piece of bungee, then secured by hooks.
There are 5 easy steps to install TARPEEZ®
1. Clear all sharp objects from top surface of load.
2. Remove tarp from pouch and open across truck bed.
3. Attach large clips over front edge of truck bed.
4. Place one (1) plastic hook into each stake hole (4 each for short bed truck - 6 each for long bed truck.).
5. Adjust bungee and attach remaining rear hooks (2 each) to bumper area, making sure to cross over tailgate in "X" pattern for added strength and support.
This product was designed to cover, restrain and protect
lightweight items. The manufacturer is not liable for the
attachment, any resulting damage or personal injury
resulting from its use. The manufacture’s liability of this
tarp is limited to the purchase price if it proves to be
defective in material and or workmanship. This product
is not designed for loads that exceed 50 pounds.
- Protect eyes, face and body when installing tarp from plastic hooks, which may snap back.
- Use protective eyewear when stretching bungee.
- Bungee cord should be stretched to approximately 50% of unstretched length.
- Inspect tarp and bungee for excess wear, replace immediately if in doubt.